Access a complete set of checklists, tutorials, and tools to help you bring your product idea to life or scale your existing product-based business.
The resources in Learn to Make a Product’s digital library were created based on years of experience working with product entrepreneurs just like you. They address the challenges, pressing needs, and most frequently asked questions of early-stage makers, and can save you thousands of dollars in consulting (not to mention the time and cost savings associated with avoiding common detours and mistakes).
What You’ll Learn:
- The Complete Maker’s Guide - “Made in the USA” Version
- The Complete Maker’s Guide - “Made Overseas” Version
- Fundamentals of Product Manufacturing
- Fundamentals of Sourcing & Vetting
- Fundamentals of Quality Control
- Fundamentals of Negotiating & Cutting Costs
- Complete Product Outline
- Supplier Vetting & Evaluation Tool
- Supplier Contact Database
- COGS, Pricing & Profit Margin Simulator
- Professional Factory Purchase Order
- Sample-Sign Off Sheet
- Material Tracing & Inventory Projections
- Learn to Make a Product’s resources are applicable to a wide range of product categories, including apparel, soft goods, hard goods, home decor, furniture, jewelry, children's products, pet accessories, and more. If you have questions about if the library would be a good fit for your business, email email@example.com.
- This library is useful for beginners as well as early-stage entrepreneurs who want to refine and uplevel their making efforts.
"I feel like I saved thousands of dollars in consulting by using this guide."
– Carly R., Hero Onesies
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames