Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), or in laymen’s terms, how much money it costs to make your product, is the at the heart of your entire business. Use this template to calculate cost inputs (and make sure you’re not overlooking important items), enter prices, and simulate your revenues and profit margins. Includes automatic formulas and easy-to-understand explanations for each calculation.
What You'll Be Able To Do:
- Calculate how much it costs to make your product
- Assign distributor, wholesale and retail prices to your goods
- Simulate profit margins and revenues
- Enter hypothetical values for cost inputs and prices, to see how changes would affect your business
- Overview & Instruction Sheet
- Video Tutorial
- Sample COGS, Pricing & Profit Margin Simulator (to use as reference)
- Fillable COGS, Pricing & Profit Margin Simulator (format: Microsoft Excel)
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames