Production errors are a huge source of lost time and money, especially for beginners! It is not enough to simply choose a great factory; too many makers have learned the hard way that you need to maintain 100% responsibility for the quality of your product. The good news is that by implementing basic quality control measures, you can drastically reduce defects and other production headaches.
This tutorial is great for those starting out in the world of manufacturing, as well as existing product-entrepreneurs who are struggling with quality control problems.
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control (and how to do both)
- Vetting basics to prevent partnerships with “bad apples”
- How to avoid common rookie mistakes people make when it comes to protecting quality
- Ways to mitigate risk when working with new suppliers (including overseas partners)
- Basic budgeting tips to account for your quality control efforts
- And lots more!
- Tutorial is sent as a PDF deck, with step-by-step high-level content clearly outlined for easy digestion!
- Content is designed for beginners and early-mid stage companies
- Tutorial is not specific to any product category
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames