Follow a step-by-step sourcing process to find the best supply partners for your business! The success of any product-based businesses depends on the quality of your production relationships. It’s crucial that new makers understand the in’s and out’s of sourcing and vetting in order to eliminate bad apples and prevent costly production errors.
This tutorial is great for those starting out in the world of manufacturing, as well as existing product-entrepreneurs who want to improve their sourcing efforts.
What You’ll Learn:
- Where to search for suppliers
- How to communicate with factories (so that you get a response)
- Common errors during the sourcing process and how to avoid them
- A step-by-step vetting process you can apply to your business
- How to protect payments you make to a new supplier
- And lots more!
- Tutorial is sent as a PDF deck, with step-by-step high-level content clearly outlined for easy digestion!
- Content is designed for beginners and early-mid stage companies
- Tutorial is not specific to any product category
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames