Every brand must keep a record of the raw materials they have on-hand (and on-order). For example, how many yards of blue fabric are stored at your factory (or in your basement!) and how many finished products does that translate to? Or if you need to fulfill a new client order, how much material should you produce?
This template includes easy-to-tweak formulas so that you can track how much material you have in-stock, manage material “yields” per product, and create accurate order projections. Don’t let material shortages or jumbled numbers keep you from staying on schedule (and sane!).
What You'll Be Able To Do:
- Track of the materials and components you have in stock
- Easily reference material costs and vendor information
- Evaluate how many finished products you can make using the materials on-hand
- Calculate how much material you need to order to carry out new production runs
- Overview & Instruction Sheet
- Video Tutorial
- Sample Material Tracking & Inventory Projections template (to use as reference)
- Fillable Material Tracking & Inventory Projections template (format: Microsoft Excel)
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames