Organization is key when it comes to sourcing, especially when you are trying to find supply partners across multiple categories (i.e. materials suppliers, assembly partners, packaging suppliers etc.) There are lots of details to keep track of!
This template will help you manage your outreach and findings so that you never lose contact info, miss important follow ups, misplace quotes, and many of the other organizational issues that delay projects (and annoy potential supply partners!).
What You'll Be Able To Do:
- Keep all supplier findings in one place, including prices, minimums and locations
- Record/plan dates and methods of follow-ups so that there are no lags in communication
- Track platforms and keywords used during sourcing research
- Eliminate the need to dig for info you've misplaced, or ask suppliers for the same information multiple times
- Overview & Instruction Sheet
- Video Tutorial
- Sample Sourcing Research template (to use as reference)
- Fillable Sourcing Research template (format: Microsoft Excel)
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames