Creating a supplier database is an important part of setting up an organized supply chain. Making even the simplest of products usually requires multiple vendors, each with unique products/services, payment terms, lead terms, pricing and more. This useful supplier database ensures that you capture everything you need to know about your supply partners in one place.
What You'll Be Able to Do:
- Capture important details about your suppliers, including minimums, lead time and payment terms
- Stay organized by having all key supplier data in one place
- Easily share contact info with team members or new hires
- Store details that may be important in the future, such as pricing quantity breaks and lead times on new orders
- Overview & Instruction Sheet
- Video Tutorial
- Sample Supplier Contact Database (to use as reference)
- Fillable Supplier Contact Database (format: Microsoft Excel)
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames