Submitting a professional purchase order to every supplier you order from ensures that you have records of what you’ve purchased (and what is on delivery) and also allows you to include important information that protect you from supplier miscommunications.
The Purchase Order Template can be edited with your logo and brand colors, but more importantly, contains a maker-specific checklist of possible terms and instructions to include, such as policy for handling defects, permission to conduct a quality control inspection prior to payment and more.
What You'll Be Able To Do:
- Submit professional purchase orders to your suppliers
- Clearly spell out your requirements to avoid miscommunications and disputes
- Understand the most important terms that should be included in every purchase order
- Create an internal paper trail of all orders submitted to your supply partners
- Overview & Instruction Sheet
- Video Tutorial
- Sample Purchase Order (to use as a reference)
- Fillable Purchase Order (format: Microsoft Excel)
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames