Learn how to reduce costs and improve your profit margins in this money-saving tutorial. We’ll review how to know if you’re paying factories a fair price, insider tips for negotiating with supply partners, and ways to lower your overall cost of goods. Our step-by-step cost reduction process has been used by makers of all kinds to improve profitability!
This content is great for those who are starting out, as well as early-stage makers who are struggling to keep their costs down.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to evaluate if your business needs to bring costs down, and if the pricing you are receiving from suppliers is fair
- Effective negotiation strategies
- Various ways to reduce costs throughout your supply chain, including shipping, packaging and more
- Creative ways to reduce waste and increase profitability
- And more!
- Tutorial is sent as a PDF deck, with step-by-step high-level content clearly outlined for easy digestion!
- Content is designed for beginners and early-mid stage companies
- Tutorial is not specific to any product category
"These tutorials answered so many of my questions. Full of practical, usable intel!"
– Rio M., Patented camping accessories
"I loved checking off each step. The guide made it so easy to go at my own pace, but be efficient in the process."
- Adam S., Tile Frames